top of page

Extended Leave of Absence

Apply for extended leave for your child(ren)

Application form

Parents wishing to take their child(ren) out of school for any non-school related reason for more than three days must apply in writing to the principal. 


This form must be signed and dated by the student’s parent or guardian. 


Once permission has been granted, your child’s absence will show on our 

attendance records according to the type of leave taken. 

bottom of page